Monday, July 16, 2007

A new life

My life's changed.
For one thing, I have moved on from playing with words to actually drawing up balance sheets. And that deserves to be a part of the seven wonders of the world! Apna keemti vote SMS karein 0000 par, turant. Lucky winner ko milega ek balance sheet.
Also, sleep is no longer a necessity for me. I don't think I have gone to bed before 3 am even once in the past fortnight and the latest that I have got up is 8. That, of course, is possible only on days when there is no early-morning yoga class.Today was one of those yoga days and so, i am actually sitting and writing this post at 7 am, after the yoga session. In my previous life, I had never known that this time of day actually existed.
The good thing is that after several years of studying and working in fields populated mostly by women and after having spent a considerable portion of my adult life asking other single women, "But where have all the men gone?", I have finally discovered the answer. They have come here. For an MBA.
There are a 100 of them as opposed to 17 of us. I wish I had learnt this secret earlier.
And oh, I finally have a laptop. Makes me feel hi-tech and all even though I still don't know how to write a proper report on MS Word.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... yeah, being around women all the time can do crazy things to you.

10:56 PM  
Blogger 8 by 52 said...

Yeah, and how do you know that?

11:19 PM  
Blogger backpacker said...

lol viv! so glad to have you back on blogosphere! you and i seem to be inhabiting different worlds/time zones now. jaane kahan gaye woh din..............

btw... met tlc at today today.

5:53 AM  
Blogger 8 by 52 said...

Who the hell is tlc?

11:03 PM  
Blogger 8 by 52 said...

Who th ehell is tic?

11:05 PM  
Blogger backpacker said...

tulika. bhul gayi itni jaldi

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope the laptop would help u blog more often. Welcome back.

3:06 PM  
Blogger 8 by 52 said...

Thanks Toe Knee! Don't know if it will coz I just about never seem to have time part from tests and assignments.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home