Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Zilch's in

I walk up to the ATM at IIT Gate and something tells me the cheque will not have been deposited.

Balance: Zero

Not quite, actually. It was 24 in one account and 11 in the other. God knows I could do even with that money right now, but ATMs never spew out anything less than a Gandhi anyway.

Zero seems to have become a way of life for me these days.

The number of scraps in my Orkut scrapbook:0

The number of marks that I have been repeatedly getting in my quizzes:0

The number of marks I will be getting in last term's exam:0

The number of marks I exepect to get in my this term's exam:0

The chances that I will actually get to go someplace decent this December holiday:0

There are many more, but these will suffice for tonight.

Oh, and the number of comments on my last two posts:0

Please help me remove this one zero at least.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent you a mail after you wrote the last post. :-)

--AJ

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, as far as comments are concerned, zilch is not in. Wasn't aware of the dengue scare but hope things are back to normal now.

1:16 PM  
Blogger 8 by 52 said...

Yup, they are now. Sup with you?

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what about filch?

10:53 AM  
Blogger mad angles said...

let me add to that my list of numerals. it'll tell u how nice zeroes are:

number of times i fought with my boss: 3

number of times i regret falling in love: 344235454

number of calories i have just consumed: 3425425454653654767865756565656565645545454545454545

nice, na?

2:43 AM  
Blogger 8 by 52 said...

Esaar, my dear, life as they say is all about perspective. You have given me a new one.

7:31 AM  
Blogger 8 by 52 said...

Esaar, my dear, life as they say is all about perspective. You have given me a new one.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Tushar Mangl said...

hey nice blog

wrote some words about them on my blog

do chek them out
tshharmangalmuses.blogspot.com/2008/01/voyaging-through-blogosphere-21.html

Thank you

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home