Thursday, February 14, 2008

ek tankak ki aatmakatha

It has been the third straight day that I have had to do an all-nighter, typing away to glory.

So I feel like what in Ranchi was called a Tankak- which is Hindi for typist.

Last night, I started typing at 2.15 and to my amazement had typed 17 pages by 5.30, all formatted and ready to go.

The few hours that I do get to sleep during the day are usually spent in dreaming that I am using the lappy's optical mouse.

I bathe only on alternate days (shucks, I am ashamed of myself). And the bath usually takes place sometime around 4 am.

I keep losing my water bottles and I think I have been thirsty for more than 24 hours now.

And yes, I think I have developed the carpal tunnel syndrome.

I hate to do a post full of so much self-pity, but I realllllly am tired.

4 Comments:

Blogger mad angles said...

hahah.. no viv, there's too much humour - unwittingly perhaps - to be passing this off for a self pity post!

life hi saala camedy hai. chalta hai yeh sab.

12:01 PM  
Blogger mad angles said...

just noticed, yeh post aapne valentine divas ke shubh avsar par likha tha.
bhai waah. looks like i wasn't the only one going crazy working on pyar bhara din.

12:06 PM  
Blogger 8 by 52 said...

Guess what I did after finally getting free for a few hours - I saw a shitty movie called Jodha Akbar, it was such a pain I can't tell you.

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jodha akbar was a good movie .. for the sets atleast .. see the kite runner .. it might catch your fantacy....

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home